Thursday, October 05, 2006

#20 YouTube

YouTube can suck you right in and suddenly you've gotten no work done and it's time for lunch - whoops - did I say that out loud? It is amazing all the videos that are out there on any topic imaginable. I watched a couple on autism that were very helpful and of course I had to find some funny ones to share. Everyone likes animals of some sort, so check out this cool horse named Patches. He is one of a kind!

I can definitely see this being of use in the library setting. We could videotape computer training classes and use them in branches with small staffs. We do other training sessions as well. We could video meetings and let team members who were absent watch the video - you get much more than from the minutes.

Hmmmm, do I have any videos at home I can share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home