Friday, September 22, 2006

Generators

Helene said to be tasteful so I found an ice cream generator and created my own flavor of Ben&Jerry's ice... and it sounds quite tasteful! It's called DECADENCE and it's vanilla ice cream with chocolate-peanut butter chunks, brownie chunks, pecans, caramel and graham crackers - sounds yummy doesn't it?! It even gives you a picture of what your B&J container would look like - cool! Unfortunately, I couldn't copy the container picture and include it for you here.
Now it's your turn to "generate" your personal flavor of ice cream at http://www.benjerry.com/scoop_shops/dousaflavor/flavor_generator.cfm
ENJOY!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger susan said...

Take out the graham crackers and I'll buy some. Gidget

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger PE said...

Hey, SMc! Thanks for your comment on my blog - I like yours, too! Especially ICE CREAM -- PE

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger LibraryLady said...

I made Choco-Coffee Brownie Swirl, then I got mad because I wanted to taste it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home